I’ll be real with you, I love and hate the fitness industry.
I LOVE it because the goal is to get people stronger, leaner, and healthier. When done correctly and consistently, quality and (hopefully) length of life are increased.
I HATE it because it’s an unregulated service which causes many to hire unqualified trainers that do not deliver results and (even worse) cause pain or injury. It’s filled with false claims like “Six-Pack in Six Weeks” and supplements and “slimming” shakes with ingredient lists that even a scientist wouldn’t understand. The goal is almost always aesthetics, with little to no emphasis on performance, strength, longevity, mobility, or overall well-being.
Now don’t get me wrong, I love aesthetic goals. We all want to look and feel attractive, sexy, and confident. But what else? What about being stronger and fitter for life? What about training so you look sexy today and are able to play with your grandkids in the future?
I want to coach you to stand strong today and #StandStrongForLife
Check out testimonials from my clients!
STAND STRONG ONLINE TRAINING
Luckily, we live in a time when people don’t have to be in the same room to influence each other. If you don’t live in Chicago, have a busy schedule, or tight budget, Stand Strong Online Training might just be the perfect choice.
Stand Strong Online Training is for anyone who:
- Wants an individualized workout plan that can be done wherever and whenever
- Desires the accountability of checking in with a coach but the freedom of training on their own
- Can devote 30-60 minutes 3-5 days a week to a workout program
- Is willing to do mobility and strength assessments, as well as send exercise videos to ensure proper form
Stand Strong Online Training is NOT for anyone who:
- Cannot devote at least 2 days to a workout program
- Does not know how to operate a smartphone
- Just wants send pictures and videos of themselves flexing in the mirror – Save it for Instagram 😉
Here is what I offer:
- An individualized training program geared towards your goals with 2-3 strength workouts and 2-3 optional conditioning workouts a week all accessed through an App on your phone
- Weekly accountability and check-ins
- 24 hour email and text support
- Monthly 15 minute phone calls and goal settings
Private training usually cost between $80-$100/session. For best results, 3 sessions per week are recommended. That’s $960-$1200 per month.
I don’t want to break your bank. I want to give you results that last.
Here is what I offer:
- 1 Month of Training for 150
- 3 Months of Training for 427.50 (5% off)
- 6 Months of Training for 810 (10% off)
Or learn more by filling out the form below!
*After submitting, you will receive an email back from me within 24 hours.