“Not only have I succeeded with a lot of my goals already, but I know this is the type of program that I can use in the future to help myself with anything that I want to improve on.”
The program IS for anyone who:
- Has tried multiple diets, only to revert back to old habits
- Does not know what to eat
- Knows what to eat, but can’t seem to do it
- Is willing to take one step at a time in order to achieve
- Has only a few minutes or all the time in the world to devote to nutrition. Don’t worry we WILL address this!
The program is NOT for anyone who:
- Is unwilling to work in a step by step manner, experiment with new habits, and try new strategies
- Wants to begin with advanced strategies like counting macros and micros, weighing food, and tracking fluid intake
- Is a mean person who shames others for their food choices. We don’t like mean people!
As you can see, this program is for almost anyone, as long as you are willing and able to be open-minded, experiment, assess, and discover your path to success!
“When I came into the program, I was expecting a boot camp of sorts that told you what to eat and when. After a few weeks, I was pretty impressed at how well the program breaks down nutrition into specific, doable habits to practice over time. I was also surprised at the significant benefits I got just from the first few habits alone.“The program does a great job of stripping away a lot of the daunting parts of eating healthier. On top of that, it teaches you a multitude of other things, such as recipes, mindset advice, and general nutrition information. I couldn’t imagine a better way to learn how to eat healthier.”-Patrick – Lost 32 pounds and 16 inches in 3 months.
What does PN Coaching look like?
QUICK START GUIDE
To begin your journey, there is an assessment for information about your current eating habits, food preferences, health history, height and weight. (Pictures are optional). Once completed, I will send you a custom Quick Start Guide that breaks down how much protein, carbs, and fats you should eat with each meal to reach your desired results. In addition there is a shopping list, meal-prep strategies, and healthy recipe ideas. However, getting all of this information is not the end-all-be-all because it needs to be implemented, which means changing your habits.
This brings us to the most important part of PN coaching. . . .
For two weeks at a time, we work on one habit. Everyday you get a lesson in your email inbox that corresponds with this habit. These lessons can be listened to or read from your phone or computer. Sometimes the lessons will have questions to get you to think about your current situation and strategize for how you can continue to make progress. The lessons usually take between 3-10 minutes.
Each week, I look to see if you are doing your lessons, checking off your habit card, and answering the questions. I then provide feedback based on the answers to these questions. Lastly, I respond to any email or text message within 24 hours 🙂
Can you give me some examples of habits?
- The habits build on each other over time. We start with a simple “eat slowly” and build up to habits like “drink only zero calorie beverages.” Additionally, many habits will offer a Level 1 and Level 2 option, providing choices in intensity.
What if my goal isn’t to lose weight?
- Great! Habits are applicable to any and all goals. And throughout the program you will learn to use evidence based decision making to assess your progress. You determine which choices are best for you and develop systems for the future!
Daily lessons seems like a lot! What if I can’t keep up?
Daily lessons are sent to keep the program in the back of your mind. This way, if you get off track, you’ll be more likely to get back on. If you only get through half a lesson, good for you! That’s still one step closer to your goal than before. Plus, I’ll be there every step of the way to guide and support you.
“While participating in the Nutrition Solution program I had some health issues and needed to take a break. Coach Sarah worked with me to catch up with my lessons and get back on track. I had a full recovery, much quicker than my doctor anticipated and we believe that Rebell and the Nutrition program was a major factor in my speedy recovery.”
-Kevin – Lost 10 inches in 11 weeks
How long do I need to commit?
- To create sustainable habits, a one year commitment is highly recommended. Nevertheless, you can discontinue at any time with at least a two week notification. However, if you decide to come back the lessons will have continued as if you had never left and you would rejoin at that point. In other words, you would need to catch up for the time missed. Therefore, upon starting the program, we will work together to develop a strategy for keeping up with the lessons, and it is highly recommended that you are able to devote 10-15 minutes a day before you begin.
One-on-one nutrition coaching usually costs between $80-$100 per session. You would meet with your coach anywhere from 2-8 times per month. That’s as low as $160 and as high as $800 per month.
Here is what I offer:
- You get the entire program $2 a day!
- Total of $60/month
- *Participants of STAND STRONG Online training get the program for $30/month!
Try the first month for 50% off by signing up HERE!
Not sure you’re ready to commit, but want to learn more?
Don’t want to chat, but still interested? Fill out the form below 🙂
*After submitting, you will receive an email from me within 24 hours.